Thursday, March 15, 2012

BSN's N.0. Xplode


   Through my few years of being an active gym-goer, I have tried more than my share of Pre-Workout Supplements. I went through at least one or more full cycle of...

Muscle Tech's Nano Vapor
Nutrex's Hemo Rage
USPlabs Jack3d 
BSN's N.0. Xplode 2.0

I never had any negative effects from any of these, but I got the most out of N.0. Xplode. It was the first supplement I purchased, and three years later I am still taking it before every work out. I do not feel like working out everyday, but this product gets me there and gives me the edge I need to get through every workout. Besides the increase in mental focus, I have noticed significant increases in my muscle pump during my workouts. Although I never stacked this with anything, this product is designed to be (and best when) stacked with other BSN Products, such as Nitrix, Syntha-6, and Cell Mass.

   If you are interested in physical fitness, rather you are just beginning or a veteran, I strongly believe you can benefit from N.0. Xplode.



                                                                                             -AO

No comments:

Post a Comment